Monday, December 28, 2009

My message of hope for 2010

Relishing the family and friend time between Christmas and New Year's affords the opportunity to look back over the last year for a post game wrap up. Did I do well? What worked? What didn't? What new directions do I need to take? How can I be of better use and focus for my client base?

In this self reflective goal setting, future planning moment lets look at how to construct a future plan. First, Where are we. Second, Where are we going?




What does the NickleBack Video Have to do with Goal Setting? We need to read the lyrics.

Tell me what you want - You need to write and articulate your targets.
Tell me what you need - What tools, skills and assistance do you need to achieve your goals?
So how ya gonna do it? - What are you willing to do to achieve your goals? Have we actually mapped out a plan of where we wish to be; But most of all it needs to done with fun! 'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars.


Now, How can we do our jobs with more creativity, fun and panache?

What goal would you like to share with me?

No comments: