Thursday, March 22, 2012

Toronto MLS Listings

Hi, I'm David Pylyp I am with RE/MAX. I have been in Toronto real estate business for 23 years, and in that time I have helped many families find their perfect home.




My expertise is in the Toronto west, GTA that comprises Bloor West Village, Etobicoke and into Mississauga and Oakville communities.

By utilizing innovating marketing techniques, impact strategies to have your home seen by the most people we will have the best offers for you. Together, you and I will create a custom marketing plan, just for your property.

It is my intention to help you sell your home, in the least amount of time with minimal inconvenience to you and your family.

You and I will stay in contact with each other and communicate either by telephone, text or email.What ever is most suitable to you.

Selling a home can be a stressful process, I would like to lessen that burden for you. If you would like to contact me to learn more about how I can serve you as my client send me an email at the email address below or call 647 218 2414

Thank you

No comments: