Friday, July 20, 2012

Get a Mortgage while on Mat Leave



Looking for a house in Toronto's competitive real estate market does not always time itself perfectly for your life's circumstances. Here is how you can get a Mortgage while on Maternity Leave.





I’m Nathalie Ng. I am the Money Chick- A mortgage agent who is licensed 2 give unbiased Mortgage advice.


I've heard  new-Moms,  now with a bigger family, cannot get a mortgage.


It all depends which lender they approach & whom they are talking to. Not all lenders will approve a mortgage to someone who is on maternity leave.


I know of a lady who is looking to move up to a bigger house, what she can do?


One of my clients  just gave birth to twins. They were looking to buy a property before she got pregnant, but the pregnancy came first. A month after giving birth, they informed me that they now have twins; that they really, had to move from their condo.


So I have good news for women who are on MAT LEAVE; worried that they could not get a mortgage.
We were able to determine their level of income and debts. As a licensed mortgage agent, I was able to identify a lender who would be willing to consider her situation.
Now, many months later, they have moved into a new house where the twins have their own room.


 Its Good to help families in need…. How can Clients Reach you?
They can reach me at 416-629-1818

2 comments:

KhearP said...

You provide a great and valuable advice with regards to mortgage. I am impressed with your ideas. Thank you.

Khear | lot for sale in Philippines

Matthew said...

Mortgage lead generation should be considered one of the most important activities a loan officer can engage in. Without a reliable source of fresh and qualified prospects flowing in each week, your pipeline, and ultimately your pay-check will suffer.

reverse mortgage leads