Saturday, March 21, 2015

Can I fill 'er up while we visit? Hybrid Charging Stations

Living in a condo myself I have contemplated an electric vehicle or hybrid.  This questions; Where will I charge my car where there is no community charging station.  This will become more prevalent as more hybrid cars come onto the market [roadways] and Toronto Condominium Buyers see this as an added value.


  

I attended at the Tridel Parc Nuvo at 15 Viking Lane in Etobicoke, ON    This is a 36 storey tower with 10 units per floor.  [ I have a unit for sale there that is part of a managed rental pool] 

I was taken with the 10+ spaces available in the Guest / Visitor Parking area that were clearly marked as a Hybrid Vehicle Refueling Station.  Your guest could come for dinner drinks or a night out and retrieve their vehicle fully charged.  Actual costs of the charging stations and consumption are to the building [ and condo corporation]

Are you using this technology?   Would this enhance your purchase?

David Pylyp
647 218 2414
Call me

No comments: